Key lodgment and payment dates for business for May.
- Quarter 3 (January–March) activity statements lodged electronically – final date for lodgment and payment
- refer to the two week lodgment concession for information on your eligibility for this later due date.
- Final date for lodgment and payment if required.
- April monthly activity statements – final date for lodgment and payment.
- Lodge and pay quarter 3 (1 January–31 March) Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly if you did not pay your contributions on time.
- You can choose to offset contributions you’ve paid late to a fund for each employee against the super guarantee charge for the quarter for those employees.
- You cannot claim an income tax deduction for the super guarantee charge.