Key lodgment and payment dates for November are:
- Quarter 1 (July–September) activity statements lodged electronically – final date for lodgment and payment
- refer to the two week lodgement concession for information on your eligibility for this later due date.
- Lodge and pay October monthly activity statements.
- Lodge and pay quarter 1 (1 July–30 September) Superannuation guarantee charge statement – quarterly if you did not pay your contributions on time.
- You can choose to offset contributions you’ve paid late to a fund for each employee against the super guarantee charge for the quarter for those employees.
- You cannot claim an income tax deduction for the super guarantee charge.