Khourys & Associates is a well established and prominent public accounting practice and is seeking a Trainee in Business Administration to join our expanding team in our Liverpool office on a permanent fulltime basis.
No experience necessary. Your demonstrated willingness and commitment to learn is more valuable with training and development provided.
The suitable candidate will be available to work Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
Your Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Greeting clients, answering and redirecting incoming phone enquires
- Distribution of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Scanning and electronic filing
- Data entry, document management, correspondence
- Some housekeeping duties
- Administrative support & ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A willingness to undertake Certificate III in Business Administration
- A positive attitude and client focused
- Great communication skills in a personable and professional manner
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy, variable workload
- Takes initiative
Khourys & Associates will offer you:
Friendly and supportive working environment, reward & recognition incentives, ongoing training & development, social events and encourages initiative and innovation.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please apply by providing your resume along with a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience are suitable for this role.