We are seeking a positive, motivated, client service focused Receptionist/Client Services Administrator to continue to provide superior client service and maintain the smooth running of the office.
Working alongside friendly co-workers, the right candidate will present well, have the ability to prioritise different tasks throughout the day, ensure everything is completed in a timely manner, take initiative and is calm under pressure.
Experience in an Accounting firm or other professional services environment is preferred but not essential. Your demonstrated willingness and commitment to learn and grow within the role is more valuable with training and development provided.
The suitable candidate will be available to work Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
Your Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Front reception management – including greeting clients, answering, managing and redirecting incoming phone enquires
- PA Support
- ASIC Administration
- Management of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Client follow-up
- Banking, scanning, filing, stationary orders
- Utilise accounting program and maintenance of records
- Data entry, document management, correspondence
- Some housekeeping duties
- Follow and update procedure guidelines
- Administrative support & ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 2 yrs exp in a similar role in an accounting or legal practice
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in business administration
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including a personable and professional phone manner
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Time management, problem solving & research skills
- A positive attitude
- High level attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy, variable workload
- Takes initiative
Khourys & Associates will offer you:
Friendly and supportive working environment, reward & recognition incentives, ongoing training & development, social events and encourages initiative and innovation.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please apply by providing your resume along with a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience are suitable for this role.