Khourys & Associates is a well established and prominent public accounting practice and is seeking a motivated and friendly Receptionist/Client Service Administrator to join our expanding team in our Parramatta office on a permanent fulltime basis.
Experience in an accounting firm or other professional services environment is preferred but not essential. Your demonstrated willingness and commitment to learn is more valuable with training and development provided.
The suitable candidate will be available to work Monday to Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm.
Your Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Front reception management – including greeting clients, answering, managing and redirecting incoming phone enquires
- Management of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Client follow-up
- Banking, scanning, filing, stationary orders
- Utilise accounting program and maintenance of records
- Data entry, document management, correspondence
- Some housekeeping duties
- Follow and update procedure guidelines
- Administrative support & ad-hoc duties as directed by the Admin Supervisor
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum 2 yrs exp in a similar role in an accounting or legal practice
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in business administration
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including a personable and professional phone manner
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills
- Time management, problem solving & research skills
- A positive attitude
- High level attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy, variable workload
- Takes initiative
Khourys & Associates will offer you:
Friendly and supportive working environment, reward & recognition incentives, ongoing training & development, social events and encourages initiative and innovation.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please apply by providing your resume along with a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience are suitable for this role.